HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4214R 1P 32GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 800W PS Server
Defend Applications and Data Before Your Server is Built with HPE Trusted Supply Chain
- A new first line of defense against cyber-attackers with select servers built to the world’s toughest security standards in secured facilities, bringing together security, processes and people to deliver protection for your most sensitive applications and data even before your server is built.
- Built in secure HPE facilities to the most stringent Country of Origin USA and conformance requirements, HPE Trusted Supply Chain servers are inspected to be free from malicious microcode and counterfeit parts, safeguarding it against cyber-exploits throughout its life cycle.
- With hardened security built in, HPE Trusted Supply Chain hardens the protections designed into select HPE products with unrivaled supply chain visibility and standards compliance providing a 360-degree view and mitigation plan for current and emerging cyber-threats.
- Allied to ensure authenticity, HPE Trusted Supply Chain doubles down on your protection with vetted HPE employees assigned to the product build to manage the product manufacturing process that adheres to the strictest sourcing, inspection and traceability standards.
- Learn more about HPE Trusted Supply Chain
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
- The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from five to seven Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to six in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
- Leveraging HPE’s most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
- Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads – maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
- Adapting and growing to changing business needs, Networking Choice (NC) server models provide flexibility in the primary networking choice while Embedded LOM server models offer an embedded 4x1GbE by default; both provide network options (1GbE to 100GbE) via HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters.
- HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
ENERGY STAR Qualified: YesEPEAT Compliant: YesEPEAT Level: EPEAT Bronze
Chassis Form Factor: 2U RackmountColor: Black, SilverWarranty Information: On-siteWarranty Period: 3 years
RAM (installed): 32 GBRAM Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
There are 24 DIMM slots in total, with 12 slots per processor.
Memory Subsystem Architecture:
Each Intel Xeon family processor socket contains four memory channels per installed processor with three DIMMs per channel for a total of twelve (12) DIMMs or a grand total of twenty-four (24) DIMMs for the server.
With LRDIMMs: 3TB (24x128GB LRDIMM)
With RDIMMs: 768GB (24x32GB RDIMM)
Advanced ECC uses single device data correction to detect and correct single andall multibit error that occurs within a single DRAM chip.
Memory online spare mode detects a rank that is degrading and switches operation to the spare rank.
Memory Population Rules and Guidelines:
Do not mix RDIMMs or LRDIMMs.
A minimum of one DIMM is required per server.
Install DIMMs only if the corresponding processor is installed.
If only one processor is installed in a two processor system, only half of the DIMM slots are available.
To maximize performance, it is recommended to balance the total memory capacity between all installed processors and to load the channels similarly whenever possible.
When two processors are installed, balance the DIMMs across the two processors.
LRDIMMs are supported up to 3 DIMMs per channel.
DIMMs of different speeds may be mixed in any order; the server will select a common optimal speed.
The maximum memory speed is a function of the memory type, memory configuration, and processor model.
The maximum memory capacity is a function of the memory type and number of installed processors.
HP memory from previous generation servers is not compatible with the DL380 Gen10 Server. Certain HP SmartMemory features such as memory authentication and enhanced performance may not be supported.
Supported operating systems include:
Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012 RS
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.3/6.9
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12SP2/11SP4
VMware ESXi 6.5 and U1 (upon release)/6.0 U3
CD/DVD Type: No Optical Drive
3.4″h x 17.5″w x 28.8″d
Slot 1: PCIe 3.0 x8, x8 (full-height, half-length, processor 1)
Slot 2: PCIe 3.0 x16, x16 (full-height, full-length, processor 1)
Slot 3: PCIe 3.0 x8, x8 (full-height, half-length, processor 1)
Slot 4: PCIe 3.0 x8, x8 (full-height, half-length, processor 2)
Slot 5: PCIe 3.0 x16, x16 (full-height, full-length, processor 2)
Slot 6: PCIe 3.0 x8, x8 (full-height, half-length, processor 2)
(1) Micro SD (internal)
NOTE: The Micro SD slot is not a hot-pluggable device. Do not attempt to plug an SD card into the SD slot while the server is powered.
(1) VGA (standard on rear; one additional on front via optional Universal Media Bay, not active simultaneously)
(5) USB 3.0 (1 front, 2 rear, 2 internal secure)*
(1) DisplayPort (front; optional via Universal Media Bay; standard on 8xLFF bay chassis)
(1) GbE dedicated iLO remote management
(1) iLO service (front; not available on 12xLFF chassis or when SID is ordered)
(2) Power in
* Two additional front USB 2.0 ports available via optional Universal Media Bay or standard on 8xLFF bay chassis
# Power Supplies Supported: 2
Supports up to (2) hot-plug power supplies
# Processors Installed: 1# Processors Supported: 2Chipset Type: Intel C621Number of Cores: 12-coreProcessor Manufacturer: IntelProcessor Model Number: 4214RProcessor Speed: 2.4 GHzProcessor Type: Xeon SilverProcessor Upgradability: Upgradable
Networking Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
Compliant Standards: Energy Star, EPEAT Bronze
Hard Drive Type: Hot-swap, No HDDStorage Controller RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 1 ADM, RAID 10, RAID 10 ADM, RAID 5, RAID 50, RAID 6, RAID 60Storage Controller Type: SATA/SAS
Video RAM (installed): 16 MB
|Product Dimensions (imperial)||17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in|